Discuss your dissatisfaction with your doctor

We appreciate it when you, if you are dissatisfied with us, first discuss this with us. When we are aware of your dissatisfaction we can try to solve it for you.
If you find this difficult or if you cannot resolve your complaint with us, you can discuss it with an independent and impartial complaints officer. The complaints officer will work with you to find a solution to your complaint or problem. The complaints officer may try to mediate the complaint. The complaints officer does not take sides and therefore has no opinion. Everything you tell the Complaints Officer is confidential. You can use the complaints form on the SKGE website (https://www.skge.nl/portal-vervolgpagina/klacht-indienen). The complaints officer can be reached on telephone number 088 0229190.
If you really cannot work things out with your GP and the mediation of the complaints officer, you can request a ruling from the disputes committee for GP care. This independent committee consists of a chairman (a (former) judge) and also members on behalf of the patients and members on behalf of the general practitioners. The committee is assisted by an official secretary (also a lawyer). The verdict of the Disputes Committee is binding.
More information can be found at www.skge.nl