Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. No permission is required for the cookies we use. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- The type of cookies and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to operate the website better and they make our website more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a certain page
- on which page visitors leave the site
- Personal tracking cookies: these allow us to learn that besides our website have also visited the relevant other website(s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
- Social media related cookies: with these cookies websites like Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
- Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
At any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties which, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com. Please note that if you don’t want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-delete-data-delete-websites-stored
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please contact email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
- Concluding remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
18 mei 2021